Lightroom Preset Install Instructions
If you experience problems with installing these templates or require any other assistance, please contact:
Install video for Lightroom Classic
Install guide for Lightroom Classic
1. Open Lightroom
2. Import a photo and go to ‘Develop’ (top bar)
3. Once you’re in Develop, open the presets panel (left side)
4. Right mouse click in the panel, click ‘New Folder’ and name it
5. Right mouse click on the folder you have created and choose ‘Import..’
6. Go to the downloaded presets and unzip ‘Desktop Presets’. Once unzipped, open folder ‘Lightroom Desktop’
7. Select all and click ‘Import’ 2. Import a photo and go to ‘Develop’ (top bar)
8. You may have to unfold the folder once imported
Install video for Lightroom CC
Install video for Lightroom mobile
Install guide for Lightroom mobile
1.Download the Lightroom App or update to the latest version to support Mobile presets.
2. Sign in or create a free account.
1a. Visit the download page you received via email
2a. Go to the first preset and click the green download button.
3a. Wait until it opens the following page and click ‘More’ in Safari browser or ‘Open in’ in Chrome
4a. A popup will appear, now select ‘Copy to Lightroom CC’ (NOTE: Swipe the list to left or right to see more apps.)
5a. The Lightroom App opens and loads the photo. Repeat this for all presets (all files ending with the word ‘PHONE’)
1b. Visit the download page you received via email.
2b. Go to the first preset and click the green download button.
3b. Repeat this for all presets (all files ending with the word ‘PHONE’)
4b. Go to the Lightroom app on your phone
5b. Add the preset files from your phone’s gallery to your album via the bottom right icon
6b. Select all the presets and add them to the App (Wait, this can take up a minute because the files are quite big)
LAST STEPS FOR BOTH APPLE AND ANDROID USERS!
1. In the app, open one of the imported presets. Remember the name of the preset and click the 3 dots (top right)
2. Click ‘create preset’ and enter the preset name.
3. For ‘preset group’: Select ‘Eamon & Bec’ or create this if it doesn’t exist. Make sure the following boxes are selected: - Profile - Light - Color - Effects - Detail Click save and repeat for the other presets.